Source de lumière accordable
N° produit: BRI-TLS200
Fast Tunable Light Source based on AOTF Technology
The TLS200 is a newly developed state-of-the-art product by Brimrose which consists of white light source (Brimrose or customer provided), AOTF device, beam forming optics and AOTF driver. It is designed for time-resolvable microscopy applications if the customer would like to switch wavelengths within 20µs or pump multifrequency RF power to the AOTF to get multi-lines simultaneously. The AOTF driver is computer controlled using a Windows based software.
Brimrose offers several versions of the mechanical design in order to interface with different microscopes such as : Zeiss Axioskop 6, Axioplan, Axiotron, and Nikon Diaphot 200/300. TLS-200 can also be available for other microscopes.
Advantages of the TLS 200 include High Speed Microsecond Switching, Solid-State, No Moving Parts, Fiber Coupled and Compact Size. The TLS 200 is great for Fluorescence Spectroscopy. Also Normal, Fluorescence and Raman Time-Resloved Spectral Imaging in the Biomedical Industry. Quality and Process Control in the Microelectronics Sector. We offer Laboratory and OEM Solutions.
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Normal, Fluorescence, and Raman Time-Resolved
- Spectral Imaging in Biomedical Industry
- Quality and Process Control in Microelectronic Industry
- Laboratory and OEM Applications
- AOTF Solid-State Switching, NO MECHANICAL FILTER WHEEL
- Up to 20µsec switching speeds
- Rapid Continuous or Individual Wavelength Hopping
- Wavelength Range covered 450-1700 nm (three versions)
- Adjustable Electronic Neutral Density Filter for each Wavelength
- Simultaneous Multi-Wavelength Switching also Available
- Wavelength Ranges : 450-700nm, 600-1000nm, 900-1700nm
- Spectral Resolutions : 2-5nm, 10nm, 5-20nm
- Light Source : 35 Watt Pre-Aligned Tungsten Lamp
- Optical Output : Fiber Light Guide ø 1/4 Inch (Brimrose provided)
- Output Optical Power : > 0.1mW @ 800nm
- Internal Driver Electronics Options :
SPS model : scanning 15msec fmin to fmax or hopping 15msec.
SPF model : scanning 20 µsec fmin to fmax or hopping 1msec
- Standard PC Interface : RS232 modular cable with DB9 connector via serial port
- Computer Requirements : Pentium Type Computer (> 500MHz) with Win 98SE/2000/XP
- Software : Windows based control software
- Power Requirements : 90-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Weight : 7.6 Kg/16.7 lbs
- Dimensions : W x H x D: 330mm x 180mm x 330mm
- Options : USB computer interface available