|Near Infrared (NIR) RAMAN Spectrograph System including Laser and Camera InGaAs Detectors/Cameras NUNAVUT Series for Optimal Low-Light Spectroscopy
Nunavut series Soft and Deep-cooled InGaAs detectors are designed to meet real-world challenges for best-in-class performance, long-term reliability and optimal cooling. Benefiting from experience manufacturing high-volume optical devices for the telecommunications industry, BaySpec's Silicon and InGaAs cameras utilize low-cost field proven components. For the first time in instrumentation history an affordable, accurate and ruggedized spectral detector is a reality.
The Nunavut Series employs the latest in opto-electrical components to bring you the very best capability at a very affordable price. When matched to the Nunavut NIR or Raman spectrograph you have a light weight, very high performance, cost effective instrument. Each camera is calibrated in the factory after extensive thermal cycling. The control electronics read out the processed digital signal to extract required information. Both the raw data and the processed data are available to the host.Key Features
- Real-time spectral data acquisition with fast milli-sec response time
- Athermal design for ultra-low power consumption and improved reliability
- Outstanding optical throughput is achieved with VPGâ and f/2 design.
- Covers wavelength ranges from 1064-1720 nm(up to 3200 cm-1)
- Specifically designed for 1064nm Excitation Laser for reduce fluorescence interferences on biological samples.
- Other cameras available
- Back end for your RAMAN Spectrometer
- Long wave Raman spectrograph for avoiding florescence interference
- Idea for measuring Biological samples, tissue samples, skin and other surface analysis
- Replacement of FT-Raman spectrometers