The MTS8000 Long Distance OTDR Platform enables a variety of functions in one device: OTDR, level metering, PMD, CD, WDM, SDH, OTN, Fiber Channel, Ethernet, Talkset and Video Microscope.
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
Advanced scalability for field testing
The MTS-8000 is a field-scalable optical test platform for both installation and maintenance. Based on the rich MTS-5000 heritage, the MTS-8000 is the industry's most innovative and cost-effective test solution for metro networks. A single Transport Module provides an integrated solution for Ethernet, SONET, SDH, PDH, and T-carrier networks. Optical Modules allow thorough testing of short-haul, long-haul, FTTx, CWDM, and DWDM networks.
* Practically unlimited field modularity means that you can match any requirement for test function, size, weight, or price.
* Compact design starting at 3.4 kg (7.6 lb) exceeds Telcordia requirements for durability and transport.
* Multiple test functions are available directly on the base unit to improve productivity and free application module space.
* Connector check functions with power meter, VFL, and video microscope options are available.
* Backwards compatible with existing MTS-5000 optical modules.
* OTDR and power level testing.
* 10GigE LAN and 1 GigE optical interfaces.
* 10/100/1000 Mb/s electrical Ethernet interfaces.
* SONET/SDH testing at 51 Mb/s, 155 Mb/s, 622 Mb/s, 2.5 Gb/s and 10 Gb/s.
* T-carrier/PDH testing at T1, E1, E3, DS3 and E4 rates.
* CWDM/DWDM and ROADM testing, channel isolator up to 12.5Gbps
* PMD and spectral attenuation profile.
* Chromatic Dispersion (CD) testing.
* Insertion Loss (IL) and Optical Return Loss (ORL) testing.
* Optical Spectrum Analyzers for WDM and ROADM testing.
* Configure with numerous application modules and a variety of storage media, including USB memory stick, and read/write CD-ROM.
* All application modules are field-installable so that existing MTS-5000 users can simply field install the optical plug-in by adding an extender.
* A Large color transreflective display is offered as standard for improved visibility for use in direct sunlight. A touchscreen option is available.
* Extended battery life with up to 2 Lithium ion cells.
* Base unit can house Visual Fault Locator(635 nm), Power Meter (800 to 1650 nm),Loss Test Set/ORL meter, as well as Optical Talkset (45 dB) options
* Optical talkset allows both communication and file transfer along the fiber.
* Comprehensive suite of PC software tools for post-processing of test results via OFS100 FiberTrace Software and OFS200 FiberCable Software.